Defender Series Case for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1SKU:
Product information - Latch II 10-inch - Utility Series - Get a comfortable grip on your tablet with the rotating Utility Series Latch II 10-inch tablet carrying case Latch II 10-inch - Utility Series With Accessory Kit €49.99Get a comfortable grip on your tablet with the rotating Utility Series Latch II 10-inch tablet carrying case
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
Defender Series Case
Otterbox Certified Drop+ Protection
Tested by us. Built for you.
What do 24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing mean to you? They mean your OtterBox case is ready to dive into your day without a second thought — just like you are. OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection means drops, bumps and fumbles are just the beginning. It means your device is protected from the barrage of wear & tear you subject it to everyday. So go ahead — do what you do and leave the protection to us.
#1 most trusted brand in cell phone case protection*
Tested by us:
24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing
Built for you:
Day in, day out — your device is protected.
Three materials work together to absorb and deflect shock away from the device.
Sealed port covers stop dust, dirt and lint from clogging your jacks and inputs.
Built-in, ultra-clear membrane guards the touchscreen against scratches and scrapes.
Device stays completely covered to keep it looking as new as the day you got it.
- Port covers help keep dust and debris out of your Galaxy’s ports and jacks
- Case allows for full access to all Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 features and functions
- Multi-layer case includes a polycarbonate shell, built-in screen protector, outer slip cover and shield stand
- Two-piece polycarbonate inner shell provides cushioning for the Galaxy Tab inside this Galaxy Tab 4 10-inch case
- Built-in screen protector guards against scratches and smudges to the touchscreen
- Outer slip cover wraps around the inner shell to absorb impact and deflect shock when your device slips out of hand
- Included shield stand allows for convenient face-in carrying for added protection during transport